Join us for a half day of engaging discussion and presentations at the inaugural Blacktown Hospital Research & Education Symposium.
We're celebrating work class medicine at Blacktown Hospital, with speakers focusing on:
Download the full program here
- Pelvic floor disease and anorectal manometry
- Advances in stereostatic radiation therapy
- Benefit of testosterone
- Life's better when you eat well
- Deepening our understanding of quality in Australia
- Advances in coronary intervention
- Partnering with Patients
- Dream to reality: publicly funded metabolic surgery
This free special event includes presentations and a keynote speech by Professor Peter Zelas.
WHAT: Blacktown Hospital Research & Education Symposium, exporing world-class medicine, innovation, knowledge and excellence
WHO: General practitioners, medical and nursing staff, allied health staff and local allied health professionals, researchers, students.
DATE: Friday 18 November 2016
VENUE: Blacktown Hospital. Parking details will be advised.
TIME: 1.30 pm - 5.30pm presentations followed by 6.00pm - 7.30pm drinks and canapes in Hospital Street
RSVP: RSVP for free registrations by Friday 11 November 2016
For more information or to RSVP please contact:
02 8670 5150 or email@example.com